Revalidate Foreign Degrees in Argentina for Professional Work

Table of Contents


What is it?

This service assists foreign-educated professionals in revalidating their university degrees in Argentina, ensuring they meet local education and employment standards. The process involves verifying and accrediting foreign academic credentials to make them equivalent to Argentine degrees.

Who needs it?

This service is ideal for foreign professionals who have completed their education abroad and are seeking to work in Argentina. It is particularly relevant for those in regulated professions such as law, medicine, veterinary science, and information systems, where specific qualifications are required to practice professionally.


  1. Submit an official application for degree revalidation to the Argentine Ministry of Education.
  2. Provide translations of your academic certificates and transcripts by a certified translator.
  3. Have your academic documents apostilled or authenticated in the country of origin.
  4. Undergo an evaluation process by a recognized Argentine university or professional body.
  5. Complete any additional requirements such as examinations or courses, if necessary.
  6. Receive your revalidated degree certificate from the relevant Argentine authority.

Required documents

  • Official academic certificates and transcripts, translated into Spanish.
  • Proof of apostille or authentication of foreign academic documents.
  • Certified copies of identification documents (passport, national ID).
  • Application form for degree revalidation, available from the Argentine Ministry of Education website.

Providers that can do it for you

(We are currently curating the best providers. If you are or know a provider, please contact us or edit the page directly)


Additional details

  • Processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the case and the specific requirements of the profession.
  • Fees for revalidation services and translations are applicable and vary by institution.
  • Some professions may require additional evaluations or practical examinations.
  • Official website for more information: [Ministry of Education URL]


Improve this article by using the contact form or editing it through our open-source GitHub repository: tramitit/guides